Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Friday, October 29, 2004
Training=Eating?
At the end of each month, there is this staff birthday celebration. For the month of September, I managed to get some cakes to bring home and ate something there too. It was held during tea break and yeah, that’s the best time to eat man hehehe. By the way, today is the last working day of the month of Oct, so there went the celebration again :p This month, due to the fasting, all the food are packed and distributed. I got one too. There are karipap, rendang, ketupat, egg tart, one packet drink and a box containing 2 slices of cake. Not bad huh the way the company shows its appreciation to the workers. (Would be much more appreciated if the stupid server is not down on every Friday anyway)

Sad to say, I din go for the Umbai dinner yesterday becoz Telacia din wan to go, so if I did, I had to go home alone in one of the guy’s car. Erm…better not la :( But good news here! In addition ( yes, you never see this wrongly ), in addition, there’ll be another dinner treat by the canteen owner at Purple Elephant in Melaka Raya next Tuesday. Cool huh? One advantage of working in a big company!

Guess what? It’s Fridayyyy :) Audrey’s party is tomorrow. Looking forward to meet all of my cousemates there. Hopefully we can have a good chat about our training and stuff hehehe. I missed out quite a bit during my party, so this will be a good time to catch up with you ppl…See u gals there!


Post a Comment